Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

2013 WHATS NEW?



  
cuddly baby fabric and quilt

Sabrina's first quilt
The New Year has come and gone and we have been so busy. I can’t help but wonder what happen to January. But February is here and we have lots to share. If you ladies haven’t noticed I'm (Sabrina) back in the shop and working hard. If you haven’t seen me yet please come by and say hi! I have finally gotten around to making my first quilt which I posted to the right side. I used  printable fabric paper for the picture blocks. Its super easy to use all you have to do is pick a picture and print it on the printable fabric paper,which you can get at both of our stores. It was lots of fun but I will admit that I got good use out of our new seam ripper "seam-fix". If you haven’t gotten yourself one yet I highly recommend it. It even comes in my new favorite color pink! Speaking of pink Valentines Day is right around the corner and we've gotten plenty of pink and red  fabric to go around!

pillow case dress
It's Tuesday which means Rae is running the aisles of our Richmond store. She is hyper as always and admires our new baby fabric and the quilt that goes along with it. If your in love with the quilt and fabric just like we are, we already have kits all made up. I’m even going to try to get the new Great Grandma to be (Susan) to make my baby one! 
Rae is also excited about the pillow case dresses she is making for girls in Haiti. She is going to try real hard to make an event out of it where we can all get together and make pillow case dresses. Which we will keep you updated on. Well back to work I go check in soon for new updates. 
Keep on sewing !!!
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment