Search This Blog

Monday, November 7, 2011

WELCOME BACK!!!
Yes we are very excited to be back in the Blog world with the “You SEW Crazy” blog updates. It’s been awhile, I have been re-adjusting to the world of Harley Davidson. Now that I am settled into the new job I can get back to the fun, fun world of sewing.

First let me say I miss all of you!!! Updating the blog is my way of letting all of you know what is happening not only in the shop but also with my new adventure. Please feel free to post comments on the blog or post pictures and comments on the Bernina Richmond Facebook page. I would love to see what all of you have been up and see what great projects everyone has been working on.

I know this may seem strange but I actually am working on a quilt!! YES you heard correct I am making ANOTHER quilt. I will post some pictures of my progress. It has been slow going and hard to focus sometimes while at home. BERNINA of Richmond actually has a nice cure for that…. Open Sew Fridays. There is no program or agenda, you bring in anything you want to work on or just come in and hang out. The classroom is open from 10 – 3:30 every Friday and this is a wonderful opportunity to get out of the house and get your creative juices flowing.  For all of you who don’t want to bring in your machine but just work on your computer creating fabulous embroidery designs we also have wireless internet access.

Both the Richmond and White Stone stores have lots of new and exciting things going on! First let’s start with classes…classes…classes…

For 2012 the focus of both locations is to continue to educate all of our customers on not only their BERNINA sewing machine but also on other products you may have purchased and the latest and greatest in sewing, quilting, and embroidery techniques. Take a peek at the calendar, I know Stacey has been doing double duty keeping up with the website and she will have the White Stone classes posted on the calendar shortly. Please make sure to call either store if you have any questions. Click HERE to see what’s happening the rest of this year and in 2012.

Some note worthy new arrivals…

BATIKS!!! Yes… New Hoffman and Timeless Treasure batiks have arrived and as always they are AWESOME!! A must see for all you batik lovers.

Magnolia a new Stonehenge collection has also arrived. You won’t believe this one. It is beautiful! Make sure to stop in to get your yardage soon… this one won’t last long.

Due to popular demand BERNINA of Richmond is now an authorized Anita Goodesigns dealer. These design collections are second to none! Many of you are familiar with the design collection and for those who are not you must stop in and see the latest.

The 10 degree and the mini 10 degree rulers have finally arrived and the Chrysthanmums embroidery design collection has just hit the door.



I think thats all for now....keep in tpuch and HAPPY SEWING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment